Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fun with a purple piece of plastic!

Who would have thought you could have so much fun with a plastic disk and a road covered in snow. But leave it to the Blanchard family, we will find fun anywhere. Sledding was a highlight of Madison's birthday. She really enjoyed the snow when we were out cutting the tree down so we decided to bundle everyone up again the next day and go sledding. We just made our own fun on the road that we drove up. It was a blast to take turns on the sled. Madison loved it and even mustered up the courage to go by herself a few times. The snow was pretty good in the morning but toward the afternoon it warmed up and got a little slow. Kellee and I barely made it to the bottom on our last run. Everyone took at least one turn, even Nana and Papa went down together. Bex also took a few rides with Auntie Kellee. We just couldn't convince Great Gram to go down. Maybe next year right Gram? Luckly there were no casualties, just a bruise form my attempt to snow surf! I did pretty good untill I got toward the end and realized I needed to stop somehow.










No comments: