Kids crack me up!
So Ronnie and I didn't feel like eating a real big dinner the other night and decided to just go get smoothies at Jamba Juice. We packed the kids up, walked down and had a fun little smoothie dinner. Well when we got back Maddie said, "mommy, I want dinner." I told her that we just had dinner, we had smoothies for dinner. She then said, "no, I want to eat dinner." Again I told her that we had smoothies for dinner. She thought about it for a second and said, "no, we need something to chew." I guess smoothies just didn't do it for her. So then last night we were getting ready to go out to dinner and we told Madison to get ready because we needed to go to
dinner. She said are we going to get something to chew? What a crack up!
This is Beckham's new contraption to keep him occupied while I deal with crazy tenants and slacker vendors. Nice, I know, what a great hands-on mom I am!
Thanks Nana and Papa, he loves it!
So that's all for now, we are getting packed to go to Arizona for Ronnie's Grandma's funeral. Wish us luck on the plane! We love you all!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment