Monday, March 12, 2007

Our little boy turned 9 months old on Sunday. I thought I would share a few recent pictures of him and let you know a few of his new tricks.

At nine months ...

  • I love to crawl after mommy, daddy, and Madison, especially into the bathroom.
  • I love to stand up in my crib, next to the coffee table, and on Mommy's legs.
  • I like to try and catch the sun. I try to get it when it shines on the floor.
  • I love my tubbies, I will play in the bath for hours if mommy and daddy let me. Sometimes it is the only thing that will keep me happy until bed time.
  • I can say dada if you want me to. Sometimes I get carried away and just say da da da da da... but usually I am pretty good at it. And if you ask me to say mama, I will say dada!
  • I still don't like to eat baby food or table food very much but I will eat a little each day to make my mommy happy. So far I like squash, carrots, and green beans the best.
  • I do love to chew on my sucker; that is what Maddie calls my pacifier. I don't suck on it like I do my fingers, I just chew it.
  • I have 2 teeth on the bottom and mommy thinks 2 more are coming on top really soon. I don't know, sometimes they like to come up and go back down.
  • I think my sister is pretty cool. I smile at her whenever I see her and she can make me laugh a lot.
  • I am really ticklish, especially on my chubby thighs. And I laugh when daddy blows raspberries on my tummy.
  • I take 2 naps and sleep really good at night. My mommy likes that about me, I have always been a good sleeper.
  • I am trying really hard to walk, I love to hold Mommy's hands or the table and walk around.
  • My favorite toy is a cup. I love to play with the cup in the tubbies or any other cup I can find around. Mommy is really good at leaving them around the house for me to find. Some even have water in them and I get a little wet when I grab them.
  • I am a happy baby, especially when I am able to get down and go. I love to smile at people when they smile at me.
  • I love to dance. Whenever I hear a song, I start to rock forwards and backwards. Mommy and Daddy think it is really funny, especially when I am really groovin and I rock so hard that my legs lift off the ground and I almost tip over.
  • I try to clap my hands when mommy cheers for me, I am getting better at it each day.






















7 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe he's already 9 months! I loved reading this and getting to know him better, I wish we were closer and got to see him grow up in person! But for now, this will do. It's going to be so fun for you to have these recorded and look back on. I especially liked the picture of him chasing the sun. You do have such sweet, adorable kids! And I'm really diggin those pants, where can I find a matching pair? Actually, I guess it's already too hot for pants....

Jodee said...

Awe, thanks Jame, I think they are pretty adorable too, but I am a little biased. Aren't you lovin the camo pants! I got them at Lucky Kid, they were having a big %50 off sale. I love that store, especially when they have a sale. And I am so thankful you have introduced me to the world of blogging because I was such a slacker scrapbooker so without this I think these memories would have quickly faded. We miss you guys, when is our next meeting? Ronnie has a conference in May in So.Cal, maybe Disneyland?

Amy said...

Thanks for your message the other day. It was fun to see your blog too, and see what you guys doing! It looks like you are having lots of fun! I loved all the pictures of your kids! They are so cute!!

Diana said...

I know you don't know me, I'm Jamie's friend, but I have to tell you that your little guy is adorable. He reminds me so much of my own 6 month old! Maybe it's the big blue eyes, the hair, and the bottom lip, oh and of course, the chub! Love it!

Janessa said...

Hey Jodee! I am Jamie's sister. I don't know if you remember me or not. Anyway, I check out your blog every now and then and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are so adorable! Your little guy can do a lot for a nine month old. Impressive resume! What a great record of his life at this age.

Jodee said...

Thanks you guys, you are all too sweet. I am glad you enjoy our blog too.

Janessa, I do remember meeting you. You have an adorable family. I too check in on your blog from time to time. Just as your sister, you are a fun mom, you guys must have had a good example.
Diana, you too have some pretty adorable little boys. Thanks for stopping bye!

Isn't Jamie so nice for getting us all together? It is fun to read other people's blogs that are in similar situations. I am glad we are all finially "coming out" of the blog stalking closet!

foreveryoung said...

I'm just doing my part to make the world a more peaceful place, one blog at a time...love ya!