Anyway, we took Madison to see Disney on Ice, it is the 3rd or 4th one we have been to out here and she loves them. This time we let her take a friend from preschool. They had a blast pretending to be twins, holding hands all day,
eating twinner snow cones and getting twinner princess wands. Then they chose McDonald's for a gourmet lunch before heading home. Madison has been talking about this for weeks now and she really enjoyed bringing Jackie. Jackie's mom told me that Jackie woke up at 5am on Saturday morning and ran into her room singing "today is my lucky day." I guess they have even been talking about it a lot at preschool because her teacher commented on how much fun she would have this weekend. Well, it didn't disappoint; a good time was had by all. Even Beckham enjoyed the lights and up close view of the ice skaters. We were so close I could see Mr.
Incredibles fake muscles!
I went to Madison's preschool this week and helped with their celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday. They read the feet book and then painted a picture with their feet. It was a crazy mess but so much fun.
Just a side note: Madison is sitting about 2 feet from the TV right now and is watching golf. She is totally into it and is recruiting Ronnie in to watch with her, as if he needs any persuading!
Just a side note: Madison is sitting about 2 feet from the TV right now and is watching golf. She is totally into it and is recruiting Ronnie in to watch with her, as if he needs any persuading!
Ronnie went to see a doctor this week and found out that he has a pretty good strain in his calf and can't run for a few more weeks. He is having to start physical therapy to speed up the recovery, as as a result he won't be able to make the Eugene marathon. He is pretty bummed because he was really looking forward to it, but I know he will reach his goal by running in another marathon at a later date.
Beckham is still crawling around and getting into everything. He is getting really fast and has even been pulling himself up on furniture to stand up. He has been perfecting his pilates moves and has turned the plank, pictured in an earlier post, into a near standing position with his hands and feet on the ground and bum in the air. It's like a bear crawl. I will try to get a picture of the amazing stunt.
So that's about it, I hope you all are safe, healthy, and happy. We miss you!
4 comments:
Thanks for the trip down memory lane...don't we have the cutest girls? By the way, where's "THE" tubbie picture? You know which one I'm talking about! I can't believe you forgot your camera at the Disney on Ice, that is definately a blog worthy event! I'm glad they had so much fun. That's too bad about Ronnie, he had been training so hard, that really stinks. I'm sure he'll get back in shape in no time at all. Miss you guys!
I know, what kind of horrible blogger mom am i? But I am sure we will be attending more in the future, they come here all the time and she loves them so we usually go. Your right, we do have the cutest girls ever! Good times huh? Miss you too.
and "the" tubbies picture did come up, but I thought I would keep that one off the internet, you just never know!
Could you just move here, please???
Post a Comment