Happy Halloween- a little late!
So here are the Halloween pictures from my mom and dad. You will have to thank them for this entire post since they took the kids trick-or-treating, to the pumpkin patch, and also made cookies, and carved pumpkins with them. All while their slacker parents were lounging on the beach and relaxing by the pool! Ha!
Halloween was pretty easy as far as costumes go. Madison wanted to be Minnie Mouse again and Beckham was happy to sport his fireman's hat that he wears every day anyway. My mom said that our new neighborhood was great for trick or treating and there were so many kids that my dad said he had to buy more candy.
Madison was in heaven baking pumpkin cookies with Nana and decorating them. It was wonderful to come home from vacation to cute pumpkin cookies just for us and a loaf of banana bread- Yummy! Thank you again to my parents for taking such good care of my kids and ensuring that they had a wonderful Halloween. 





Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The kids look so cute and the little I can see of your house, looks beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! Miss you!
Can we adopt them as grandparents of our children? What great babysitters.
Okay, "grandparents of the year" award definately goes to your parents! They went beyond the call of duty with pumpkin patches, home made cookies and banana bread-wow! I'm sure they loved every minute of it, though. I'm loving the sneak peeks of your house and can't wait to get the whole virtual tour!
Wow! What amazing grandparents! It sounds like your kids had a great time doing Halloween without you. No need for any guilt whatsoever! I too am loving the pieces of house that we're seeing in these pictures. Can't wait for more!
Post a Comment