The week before Thanksgiving we took the kids to see Disney on ice again. I am not sure how many of those things we have been to but Madison loves them and we thought since it was a Princess one we should make it. It was in Seattle so it was fun to have our first official trip into the city as Washingtonians. Wow, that sounds weird! I still can't believe I live here, I am not sure if it has sunk in. Anyway, we do love it so far and Seattle is a great city. We had a good time at the Disney Princess on Ice, even Bex liked it! Madison dressed up in her Minnie Mouse Costume- Again (That costume is getting good use!) and she brought her Cinderella doll and magic wand. Every time Cinderella was on the ice she had to wave her doll in the air to make sure Cinderella saw it. By the time we got home, both kids were tired out and ready for bed.
You guys always manage to find fun wherever you go! I'm glad you're finding time to explore your new stomping grounds, it looks like a fun outing. I can't believe the Minnie Mouse outfit still fits! What cute kiddos!
seriously! It gets dark so soon here! The picture of them sleeping was a little lat, like 10p but the one of madison by herself in the car right next to it is on the way there, like 5p and it was pitch dark already!
I'm glad you're finding fun things to do in Washington. Madison looks adorable in her Minbie Mouse outfit. Way go get a lot of milage out of it. It looks like her and Bex had a great time. You guys are such great parents. You're always doing fun things.
4 comments:
I would say it looks like you got home late, but it gets dark at 2:30 so you never know.
You guys always manage to find fun wherever you go! I'm glad you're finding time to explore your new stomping grounds, it looks like a fun outing. I can't believe the Minnie Mouse outfit still fits! What cute kiddos!
seriously! It gets dark so soon here! The picture of them sleeping was a little lat, like 10p but the one of madison by herself in the car right next to it is on the way there, like 5p and it was pitch dark already!
I'm glad you're finding fun things to do in Washington. Madison looks adorable in her Minbie Mouse outfit. Way go get a lot of milage out of it. It looks like her and Bex had a great time. You guys are such great parents. You're always doing fun things.
Post a Comment