Excuses Excuses...
Never fear my loyal readers... I am still alive!
I think I have tried to use my dead camera battery as my excuse but, I have had a new charger for nearly a week now and I still have not posted so, here are my new excuses...
Room mom for Madison's class
signing up for way too many things to help the PTSA (they are eager beavers out here!)
planning kindergarten fall party
helping plan school fall social
new calling
soccer snack/end of year party organizer mom
trying to find that perfect gym to teach at again
driving here and there
cleaning the house on occasion
gearing up for the holidays
hosting a few BYU watching parties
getting Music Class under control
gymnastics carpool
making Grandma's book from the cousins
trying to feed the family healthy meals with less meat
taking meals to new mommies (2 in one week!)
not letting the kids watch TV during the week (why did I do that again?)
maintaining my status as mom and wife before all other titles!
Will that work? I promise, I will quit making excuses and post really really soon! I will be in Oregon this weekend for my Grandma's 85th birthday party right after I finish off Madison's soccer season so hopefully those things will produce some cute pictures! Until then, here is an oldie but goodie. Enjoy!
7 comments:
WOW! you are such an amazing mom, wife and friend! this makes me tired just reading it.
I love that picture of Madison! Too funny!
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you've been busy! What a great mom, wife, room mother, PTSA member, BYU hoster, chef, granddaughter, etc, etc, etc you are!!! Don't overdue it. Make sure you have a little R&R time for yourself. I LOVE the picture!
do you know what the next thing is on that list for the mom that keeps up that ridiculous schedule for long..........."and then she died."
:)
That picture alone made the wait worth it! You are one busy mama! I'm having flashbacks of last year where I signed up to help out with everything for Kylie's class. Just you wait, next year you'll be a room mom reject like me :)
And you say I'm busy!!! Wow, Jod! I am so glad you are keepin busy doing all those important things in life. You sure have your priorities straight... I continue to learn from you. Can't wait to see some good Maddie soccer pictures!!
YAY! jodee is alive. boy. you have a busy life, don't you woman? sounds like tons of fun though. parties, socials, sports, food, and all that fun. i will pray for you. no seriously. i know how the mind can start to lose its bearings amidst all that planning for fun. take tons of pictures though.
which reminds me. i need to get the music class photos to you. oops.
love you.
That picture is hilarious! And impressive that your hubby is posting!
Post a Comment