Tagged...
I guess since I haven't been into posting lately, someone thought I should be tagged! Thanks Kristen, it gives me a good excuse for a post!
I guess I am just supposed to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer. Here it is...
I guess since I haven't been into posting lately, someone thought I should be tagged! Thanks Kristen, it gives me a good excuse for a post!
Posted by
Jodee
at
1:56 PM
6 comments:
Madison is such a doll--no surprise! I have never seen pictures of her that small! Except for the ponytail and slightly darker hair--it's Beckham!!
Whoa, blast from the past! I'm totally going to steal this picture off your blog. It just brings back so many memories of that stage in life where we hung out all the time with our little girlies, fun times...
I heard Becca had a blog. I know she invited Grandpa and Grandma to view it. I was not invited, sniff sniff. Anyways, why don't you ask her if she wants a link to it put on the FHE blog, of course she will have to send an invite to everyone then, so I don't know if she wants to do that. Anyway, she may not even remember about the FHE blog. I sent invites a long time ago, but I think only a few people actually view it. Maybe more would if I would actually keep up with it. :) I've got some fun ideas for it I hope to act on soon. Thanks, you're wonderful!!!
Ok Jodee, where are you? I know you have some fun, creative or exciting adventure to blog about. Come back! I miss reading about your life.
That is adorable! They are so little. What cuties!!! I agree with Pam...where are you?! I know you have things to blog about. Now sit your little fanny down and blog away:) We miss you!
Hey Jodee! Was that you that left a comment on my blog about the Jolley blog? You are the only 11th Jolley kid that I can think of. It says it was from Jamie, but that doesn't make sense. Help! I'm confused! If you want an invite to the Jolley blog I'd be happy to send you one. Would you like me to send you an author invite too? :)
Post a Comment