As a gift for my birthday back in April, Ronnie got me tickets to see Carrie Underwood. She was to perform at the Puyallup Fair and after waiting several months we finally got to go this weekend! Thank you to the Cooks for watching the kids for us. It was a fun night and a great show. She has an amazing voice and I like pretty much all of her songs. A concert at the fair is...well....interesting. Fair-goers are their own breed and especially the ones in Puyallup. Nevertheless, we had a great time singing along to some of our favorite Carrie tunes.
This weekend Ronnie decided to grace me with his presence and stay home for the BYU game. We had some friends over and watched BYU beat Wyoming. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Wyoming lose! I think I even prefer losing to Utah than to Wyoming. (Sorry Smith family, I hope you can find it in your hearts to love me still!)
After the game we shooed our company out the door so we could get ready for SYTYCD! Oh Yeah! For all you people who are not up to par with me here, that means we got to see the live tour of So You Think You Can Dance. Tacoma was it's first stop and we got on board! The Molens and Cooks (or maybe I should say Melynda and Alisha) are fellow SYTYCD fans so we all got tickets together and made a fun night out of it. We got our babysitters settled and then headed down to Tacoma. We ate at
Indochine and then took the train over to the Tacoma Dome for the show. It was a great night with some really great friends. Matt brought us girls little mini flashing billboard pins that said different things about our favorite dancers. Mine said "Will, call me!" He completed our fan outfit with glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces. I think all we were missing were our big poster board signs that said "Marry me Twitch!" We will have to remember that for next year... The show was so much fun. I was excited to see all of my favorite dances live and in person. They really showcased the crowd favorites. We were unable to take pictures inside but Matt captured a bit of the rest of the night. Here are his pics that I shamelessly stole off their
blog...



We got a little too excited on the train ride over to the show.
And the rest, I found
here...





And that ladies, is Will...
10 comments:
curious, where does the wyoming hate come from?
from being scared out of my mind to even set foot in Laramie again. Those fans are brutal! I went to a game there and almost didn't make it back to Provo. No class whatsoever!
Are you sure Ronnie didn't get those tickets for himself, Carrie is pretty hot....and I'm so jealous that you got to go to SYTYCD! Please tell me Twitch is just as adorable (if not more) in real life. What a fun weekend!
Looks like you made it well worth his while to stay home from the game. What a weekend. You guys know how to pack in the fun! Glad you had a great time. Do your stolen pictures mean that you are still camera-less?
I am sooooo jealous!!! I didn't hear about the sytycd show here until the morning AFTER!!!! you lucky little girl! :)
We sure miss you guys! after reading your blog each I tend to think our life is a little dull in comparison to yours!! Sounds like you guys are having a blast in WA. We sure miss you in CA.
Sounds like so much fun. I'll have to look at your blog more often so I don't miss the excitement. I like how you use so many pictures with your posts, worth a 1000 words or something like that...
These pictures look great! I'm glad you were able to get out and do something fun. I don't even remember when Michael and I went out and had fun like that.
Looks like you guys have been out and about doing fun things. I love sytycd and we watch it every season.
I love it! A little jealous. I might have to tag along next year. So much fun!
Post a Comment