bad economy? what bad economy?
I got a job, what's wrong with the rest of you people? (I kid, I kid!)
Yep, after a long long break I FINALLY started teaching Pilates again! This time it's at the downtown Bellevue LA Fitness. I am not used to the "club" atmosphere. I have taught at a community center, a college, the YMCA, and a country club (where my students were ALL over the age of 60. Not that that's old or anything... just a different target audience, if you will) But this is the first real club like atmosphere where the girls are in leotards, the men look in the mirror more than a girl getting ready for prom, and the instructors yell things over the mic like "come on, one more set, lets go!", "work it ladies", "can you feel the burn? That's right, feel the burn!". It's fancy, it's hard core, and it's a little intimidating... wish me luck, I start tonight!
6 comments:
Cmon Jodee, work it! Let's go!
That's right, feel the burn!!
Wow, I'm excited for you! I wish I could go to one of your classes but I don't want to join a gym in Bellevue... can I come on a buddy pass sometime? And can I come in my old workout clothes if I don't have a leotard? Let's get together soon, we miss you!
you totally have to tell me about it? i am jealous and inspired, at the same time.
love linda
I still think that is the perfect job, getting paid to exercise. I would wish you luck on your first night, but from the previous post it sounds like you got initiated quite nicely!
Wow! Good for you! That would be great to get paid to work out. So, is that picture of you? Work it! Good luck!
I didn't know you taught Pilates? I wanna take from you. Teach me, teach me! Although, I must admit I'm pretty whimpy.
Congrats! I hope it's going well besides the passing of gas. That's too funny!
Post a Comment