Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Peace on Earth
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Love, The Chapman family
Ronnie, Jodee, Madison and Beckham
Yes, this is about as close to a Christmas card as you will get from us this year. I know, pathetic! No excuses, it just didn't happen. But we still love you just the same and think of you all the time. No Christmas card could ever truly tell all of our wonderful friends and family what you mean to us. We are greatly blessed.

9 comments:

jhoopes said...

Adorable picture!

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice card! I tried to convince Marisa to do the same, but she sent an ugly picture instead. We'll have to give you the story later.

Pacefamily said...

Bummer! I was wondering if I was going to get a card from you this year. I know how it goes though! I will print off your adorable picture and hang it up with all the other cards!! Thanks Jod! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

You guys really do pictures well. Wow!

Melanie said...

We hope you had a great Christmas in Utah!

Unknown said...

That is about where I got this year too! I am glad that I am not the only slacker! I am thinking maybe another Valentine's day card will be appropriate again this year. Miss you guys too! Come on a trip with us, you know that you want to!

The Teeples Times said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too! Hope it was wonderful!! Love the family picture.

foreveryoung said...

I won't lie, I'm a little sad not to get a card :) Kylie still has your family picture from last year's card displayed in her room! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, miss you!

Janessa said...

No excuse? You've been one busy lady. You can just use "mom" as your excuse. You have such a darling family!