Snow much fun!
The last week of school before Christmas break it snowed so much that the kids only went to school one day and Ronnie even worked from home most of the week. Things pretty much shut down here when it snows. I will have to get used to that again. In Utah life goes on as normal in the snow but, like growing up in Oregon, Washington goes into sleeper mode during a storm. We haven't had school, work, church, or even garbage service around here! Flights were being cancelled and many people were stranded in bus stations and airports for the holidays. Luckily we left on Christmas eve with no problems and made it safely to Utah for Christmas! Here are a few pics of the fun we have been having in the snow!
Madison and Hailey
yes, I made her put on a helmet after she and Hailey nearly hit the light pole!
The kids helped Ronnie build a snowman.jpg)
And here is another screaming Madison sledding video for your viewing enjoyment!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Wow, your street goes on forever! What great fun and the cutest snowman ever!
Okay, I lied. I said I wouldn't complain about the weather anymore, but I wish it would snow for just like a week! My kids have never been sledding or built a snowman, so sad! You have got the perfect sledding street, that's awesome!
Seriously, we just need to admit that it snows here, get some more snow plows and move on with life--even in the SNOW!! Come on people!!!
That is the perfect sledding spot. How fun! I love the helmet! Way to be an over protective mom:) Kidding...I probably would have done the same thing. That's a cute little snowman. Does it have a string of Christmas lights even? Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment