Monster Trucks!!!

A few weeks ago Ronnie took the kids to a Monster Truck rally at the Tacoma Dome. Bex is really into anything big and loud that moves so we thought he might enjoy. They invited one of our most favorite boy filled family to join in the fun too. Madison decided to tag along with all the testosterone and enjoyed it just as much as the rest. She is always up for a fun outing with daddy. I was left at home to clean, organize, and get my eyebrows waxed (only the essentials you know). Fine with me, I didn't have to sit and listen to the roar of over sized engines, watch grown men make fools of themselves, or risk my life while watching cars get smashed to smithereens. By the looks of the pictures (thanks Carson) and the eye witness accounts, I think they had a blast! Beckham is now in love with Monster Trucks and still talks about the day they got to see them; "Momma, Bacum wach monser twuck wif daddy! Dey loud! Dey super big! Da monser twuck jump oder da tars, like dis momma..." Other highlights talked about quite often are:
- Ronnie- getting to see the same grave digger and donkey kong trucks that he cheered for as a kid
- Madison- watching one of the cars "burst into flames" and "the guys had to pull the driver out real quick and then spray the car with that smokey stuff".
- Bex- looking at pictures of himself next to the real Monster Trucks. They got a pit crew pass that allowed them to go down on the arena floor and see the trucks and their drivers up close and in person.





6 comments:
AWESOME! Is getting your eyebrows waxed really less painful than seeing grown men act like foolish kids? Jodee, jodee, jodee. Totally kidding. I wish I could have hung out with you. We could have added cosmopolitans to the mix. Shh.
Fun! I have to admit, I would love to take Miles to one of these....maybe one of these days we will make it a family affair!
Okay, that is seriously a little boy's (and maybe some grown men's) dream come true. I'm going to do a google search right now to see if they're coming to AZ anytime soon, Jayden would be in heaven!
Nice! I gotta get my pix up. I feel so lazy w/ friends like you guys ;-)
What a fun daddy outting. Too bad you had to miss it:) Sounds like Bex was in heaven (and Ronnie too:). Way to hold your own with the boys, Maddison!
Fun! I haven't been to a Monster Truck Rally since Brandon took me when we were dating. I still remember Dynamite Lady. :)
Post a Comment