Catching up with June
Other June happenings included Bex getting his cast off, only after taking him back in to get it reinforced because he wore through the bottom of it. He got fancy BYU blue wrapped over the ugly plain white (or grey by that time) so he was happy (and so was dad!) When the cast was removed the Dr. was surprised to see how much sand was down there (guess the bag didn't work) and also how quickly he started walking normally.
We had a beautiful full rainbow right in our back yard.
And Ronnie took Madison and Bex fishing with some friends. They both caught their first fish!





We had a beautiful full rainbow right in our back yard.
And Ronnie took Madison and Bex fishing with some friends. They both caught their first fish!I took the kids for a little photo shoot in a neighborhood park that was bursting with wildflowers. Madison is always willing to pose for me but Bex was more interested in throwing rocks into the pond and climbing on the big bulldozer that was nearby.





5 comments:
Such cute pictures! And Bex's monster bash sounded perfect for him (minus the red bird). :) The cake is awesome!
ummm...great pictures!
So fun to read your posts, Jodee! I missed you at the reunion (but understand why you couldn't come)and would love to meet your family some day soon...
Those are some great pictures! Your kids are so adorable. I'm glad Beckham got his cast off. He's probably not the first little boy with a cast full of sand. What a beautiful rainbow picture.
Poor Bex, I'm glad he finally got that dang thing off. I can't imagine walking around with sand in it, ewwww! What great pictures, nice job.
Post a Comment