Monster Jam 2011
Another loud, exciting, and super FUN time at Monster Jam!
This year Ronnie took the big kids to enjoy the show while I stayed home with Grace. He went with some good friends of ours who have a family full of boys and a sweet big sister who is up for anything. Madison was so happy to have a friend there just for her and Beckham was thrilled to show his BFF Christian all about Monster Trucks. I am pretty positive they all had a great time.
Noah, Beckham, Madison, Peter, John, Allison, Christian
The "old skool" Grave Digger
Superman, a family favorite!
He is serious business
Playing with their American Girl dolls or watching monster trucks, these girls just love being together!
Bex is totally into it, even if it is a bit LOUD!!! I love Brandon in the background shoving earplugs into his boys' ears.
It is a necessity!
Thanks for joining us Winders!
5 comments:
Looks like another fun Moster Jam! Too bad you had to miss it, or maybe not??? That's so cute that Madison has a girlfriend to hang out with even at Monster Truck Shows.
Oh man, they were just here this past weekend and I didn't find out until afterwards. One of these days I am determined to have Jason take the boys, it always looks like so much fun when see the pictures on your blog.
this is so awesome
You beat me to the post! Love the pics. Thanks for including us in on the fun, my kids had a BLAST. This has definitely got to be a yearly tradition! :)
Thanks for inviting us to the Monster Truck jam. We had a really fun time. My favorite part was seeing Megasaurus. Especially when he blew fire and ate a car! Tell Madison I had fun being with her.
Allison
I had fun being with Beckham. My favorite part was when Megasaurus ate the car and blew fire!
Christian
I liked it when Megasaurus blew out fire. I had fun with Beckham.
Peter
I liked the part when Megasaurus blew fire. We had fun with your family! Thanks for inviting us.
John
Post a Comment