happy girl. sad boy.
4 teeth coming in + double ear infection + no naps= still happy
ear infection + can't play mom's iphone + can't go to pre-school= sad little dude
lucky for him, the antibiotics are kickin in and he is back in action!
lucky for me, i had NO idea grace even had new teeth, let alone 4 big ones, or an ear infection. she has been nothing but smiles.
good thing i brought her along to beckham's appointment!
4 comments:
It's so interesting to watch kiddos and how they react to situations they are put in. Kids are definitely born with their own little personalities. It shows through from the very start. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Glad you're still getting lots of smiles from little miss Grace. Hope Beckham finds his soon:)
Well there goes my theory that girls are more dramatic. I hope everyone gets feeling better, ear infections are no fun!
Ear infections were the bane of my existence as a child- Spencer too. I feel for those little cuties of yours. Hooray for the bubblegum medicine. I confess that sometimes I lied and told my mom my ears hurt just so I could get some!
Poor Grace and Beckham...double ear infections...I don't think I have ever had that before! I am guessing these pics were done with that iPhone app. I may have to think about purchasing that one...I love it!
Post a Comment