three
life with three is getting easier... i think.
i always feel a bit sheepish when talking to friends and they ask me how i am liking having 3 kids.
i usually tell them how much fun it is, how lucky i am to have such a good baby and how nice it is that my kids are 3.5 and 4 years apart.
i never tell them that my house rarely gets cleaned, that i forget EVERYTHING these days, or that the tv seems to be on way more than should be legal.
but it's true.
i don't know.
but i sure feel silly saying that when i am surrounded by people with a whole lot more kids, a whole lot more going on, and are a whole lot more "with it" than i am.
the kids are a blast, i just need to figure out how to manage the rest of it.
who knows when that will happen.
but until it does, i will continue to enjoy these three.
1.
2.
3.



9 comments:
Don't be too hard on yourself. You are such a great mom that loves her kids dearly. This time with your little kids is something you can never have back. If the house isn't as clean as it could be, if the TV is on more then you'd like...that's okay. Savor and enjoy all the happy fun stuff and don't stress about the imprefections. We all have them. You're awesome and your kids are very lucky!!!
P.S. Those are super cute pictures!
NO KIDDING! No wonder we don't get together as much as we used to!
Jody, I'm still trying to figure it out and my baby is four!! Hang in there. Just remember, nap time and stretchy pants are our friends!
I feel like that a lot, and I only have two! It's nice to know I'm not the only one. :)
Great Pictures!
I love how you're keeping it real. I guarantee the people that you are looking up to are looking at you and wondering how YOU manage it all! It's easy to see the perfection in others and the imperfections in ourselves, but I know you well enough to know what an amazing mom you are! Love the pictures, such beautiful kids.
Well I for one sure think you handle everything wonderfully. In fact, I would like to say you are "Momtastic"! Love ya!
Jodee, I LOVE these pictures!! Your exposure is just right--what aperture setting did you use?? ;) What was your ISO setting? And you know what they say about comparing yourself to others--you either look better or worse than somebody else and neither is good for you!! :) It is fun to watch you with your kids--you have a really sweet relationship with each one.
Post a Comment