Monday, January 09, 2012

The run down

Who am I kidding?  At this rate I will be posting about our 2011 happenings well into 2013.  So here is a little run down on a few fall happenings.

Ronnie went to a few BYU away games with some friends.  First up was Memphis.  From the pictures that I found on my camera when he got home, it looks like they watched some football, visited some famous ducks, ate some good southern fried food, and visited Graceland.  I think he had a great time!






Next was Texas where it looks like there was even more friends, football, and food!


 This would only happen on a boys trip-

Well after all of those boys trips, I was due for a girls trip.  So I took off to So. Cal to see Rosa.  We definitely took advantage of our girl time with a lot of shopping, some salon time, chick flicks, a little beach/board-walking, eating out and more shopping!
Here are a few pics from the phone, we were too busy to be bothered with real photography;)




 Fresh off the plane ;)

And we all went to the BYU Oregon State game together!
We drove down to Eugene to stay with my sister and had her watch Grace for the day while we took the big kids to the game.  We had a really fun tailgate with my Aunt and Uncle who are big OSU fans but I can NOT find the pics :(
The game was great and on the way back to Kellee's we met up with friends from home where we took over a fun little burger joint.  Before heading back to Seattle we roasted some marshmallows in Kellee's back yard and spent a little more time together.

I tried really hard to squeeze the group in but I don't think I quite made it...


I also took a trip to Indiana for Kellee and Robb's second wedding ceremony with Robb's family. But, the only pictures I came home with were some really dark iphone pics of me driving Robb's dad's electric wheel chair.  It was that kind of trip...

Stay tuned, the start of school, karate, halloween, and much more to come... some day;)

5 comments:

Alisha said...

You guys were all over the place! Tell Ronnie I like his cowboy hat. :)

jhoopes said...

LOVE the dedication to BYU football. :)

Melanie said...

Way to play catch up on the blog instead of just throwing in the towel! I loved reading about your fall...you guys did some serious travelling!

foreveryoung said...

No wonder you've been too busy to blog! I am dying picturing you riding the electric wheelchair, I want to see the pictures! The first thing I thought after seeing all the boys trip pictures was that you needed a girls trip and I'm glad you had the same idea! You guys always manage to live life to the fullest and I love it.

Janessa said...

I'm loving all the updates. You guys have been busy. It sounds like your fall pretty much revolves around kids activities and BYU football. The boys and girls trips sound like a lot of fun as well as the family trip. What a great family!