Sunday, October 14, 2012

4th of July

4th of july was spent in Everett again with good friends and really great weather!  We went up early for the Yankee Doodle 10k and then to watch the parade.  Ronnie and friends were trying to get their pace times for Hood to Coast so it was fun to have others to run with this time.  They all did great and we enjoyed cheering them on.
Again, only iphone pics :(  luckily I know I grabbed someones nice camera at the beach  and took some pictures so those would be great to have...please ;)
Ronnie would like to add that he "smoked that girl on the hill"
 Ben looking very happy to be starting...
but not so cheery by the end ;)

 Maria came in so fast and wearing noting other than her sandals!!!  Go girl!



 I love that they are still little enough to hold hands
 After the parade we all headed over to Jetty Island for some fun in the sun.  It is so beautiful out there and one of my very favorite spots in Washington.  The kids could have played in the sand and water all day long.

Avery, Kayla and I made this beautiful mermaid





 After Jetty Island we headed back down to Bellevue to our secret location for some pizza and fire works.  The kids were entertained with chalk and poppers until the real show started.  it was crazy mayhem up there on that parking lot but thats just the way we like it.


2 comments:

jhoopes said...

Looks like so much fun. If you do it again next year (and if we get invited), we're in!!!

Melanie said...

That was such a fun day...thanks for inviting our fam! And I can't believe that Maria ran the 10K in her sandals!!!