Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Break with Grandma Chapman and Bethie!

This post was supposed to be filled with fun pictures of neat things we got to do while Ronnie's mom and sister were in town. Instead, Beckham and I were sick all weekend and we didn't get to do a whole lot! BORING! I know, what fun hosts we are!
We did manage to go to a Giants game on Wednesday befor we got too sick. The rest of the week was spent in the apartment with me on the couch and my super mother-in-law and sister-in-law entertaining Madison. Thank goodness for the weekend where Ronnie got to take them out while Bex and I stayed home. They got to go to dinner and a movie on Friday and then ride the train to the city for some shopping at the new mall and the farmers market. Beckham and I tried to join them for dinner at VAN's on Saturday but it turned out to be not such a great idea. Beckham was clearly not feeling better yet and spent most of the dinner out in the waiting area being held by someone. Oh well, we tried! It was just nice to have them here and have some company while I was miserable on the couch! Madison especially appreciated all the attention and was grateful to have some extra playmates for the week. Thank you too Grandma for all the pictures (I don't want any comments on the one with me in it, I WAS SICK OK!)

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Poor Jodee! I'm so sorry to hear you were so sick, especially with company. No fun. At least you had entertainers for Madison. I hope they're able to come back soon when you're up for playing too. Hope you're feeling better!!!

Rachel said...

Great timing huh? It seems like sickness always hits at just the wrong time. Hope you are feeling better now.

foreveryoung said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm still amazed at all the fun stuff you guys ended up doing despite the sickness. You guys sure know how to party :) What a trooper!