Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy First Birthday Sweet Beckham!





Happy Birthday little one! We love you so very much and are so proud to be your parents. Thank you for choosing our family to bless with your sweet self.

Beckham Dennis Chapman at one year old:

  • I love to dance when I hear music
  • I adore my big sister
  • I can pat my lap
  • I can wave bye bye
  • I am starting to walk, taking lots of steps by myself!
  • I can shake my head no
  • I LOVE balls, they are my favorite toy- I like to take one ball in my hand and hit another ball and watch it roll. Then I go chase it down and do it again and again!
  • If the bathroom is open I somehow know, and mommy always finds me in there playing with the toilet paper
  • I love to open and close doors
  • I LOVE making noise, I hit things on the table to see how they sound
  • I love the sound of my own voice especially in places that echo
  • I don't like to sit still too long
  • I love to suck my two fingers, upside down, and hold my lovie or my mommy and daddy's face
  • I smile at everyone!
  • I LOVE to eat beans, strawberries, grapes, beans, broccoli, zucchini, beans, chicken, tofu, beans...
  • I can say dada, and when I want something or want to show someone something I can say "dis" (this) or "dat" (that) I am still working on the vocabulary department!
  • I love to play outside
  • My best little buddy is Maximo Novak
  • I like to yell back and fourth with my sister
  • I think it's funny when Madison jumps around
  • I am a good sleeper
  • I am a mama's boy!
  • I climb up and over anything I can manage!
  • I am a sweet boy and loved so very much!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of him with the beanie on.

Janessa said...

Happy birthday little guy! They grow up way to fast, don't they?! I love the slide show - and with music even. And all the little things about him are so cute. Very nice. What a great way to celebrate his first year of life!

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice post. That is a great way to remember what they were like at a specific time.

Rachel said...

I finally added you to my link list! Woo hoo! In just a shade under a decade! ;)

foreveryoung said...

Happy b-day! I can't believe how fast that went! I still remember getting your prego massage with you (well, not WITH you, but you know what I mean :) What a cutie! (by the way, does the rainbow text have anything to do with the fact that you live in San Francisco-ha!ha!)

Anonymous said...

He is such a beautiful little guy! Happy Birthday - it seems like just a short time ago we received his birth announcement.

Anonymous said...

How cute. It is funny, as I read the things about him, I just kept thinking Max does that, balls are Max's fav toy, too, Max loves smeaking in the bathroom to play with the TP too...they are two peas in a pod!! I am so glad they are best buddies! See you soon.

Marisa said...

I SO love your blog and your colored text and slide shows! What a great idea to post those lists for Beckham's birthday and Father's Day! After talking with Ronnie the past couple of days we are dying to see the rest of you!