They're Baaaack!
Here is a little report from our Madison...
Me: Madison, did you have fun with daddy when you flew on the airplane?
Madison: Yep, but I spilled my smoothie.
Me: Uh oh, that's not good!
Madison: Yeah, but I got another one. And on the way back to California Grandma got me a princess Color Wonder book!
Me: Wow, Grandma treats you well doesn't she?
Madison: Yes, and I love her.
Me: So what did you do at Grandmas house?
Madison: I had huge fun with Grandma and Bethie. Grandpa was on vacation. I played steal the pile with Grandma and I won three times in a row! We played golfing in the big grass in the back and there were 4 items. But I couldn't get the ball into the number 4 one.
Me: Well that sounds like fun, did you do anything else?
Madison: Yes, I got to go to Purple Turtle on Friday and it was yummy. One day for lunch we had pizza!
Me: Sounds good! So Madison, did you miss me?
Madison: Yeah, I did, and so did Beckham.
Me: Did Beckham have a good time with you?
Madison: Yeah, I think so. He liked to throw the ball down the stairs and play with toys from the green box.
Me: OK, well is there anything else you would like to report?
Madison: No mommy
I got to go to the Gladys Knight concert at the temple with some friends. My friend Rosa knew a guy in Gladys' Saints Unified Voices choir and got us tickets. It was an amazing show! She is a great singer and a wonderful missionary for the church. She and her husband both told their conversion stories and not only were they very spiritual, but they were hilarious! I had a blast with Rosa and friends! Before the concert Rosa and I got a little shopping in. OK, maybe a lot of shopping! But hey, with no kids, you have to take full advantage right?
10 comments:
That's really cool that Ronnie got to be a part of that conference. How did he get selected to participate? I bet he felt old being on the "professional" side instead of the "student" side now! I love Madison's interview, those are the best. I'm glad they had a great time and that you managed to have a little fun too!
I'm so glad you're all together, safe and sound. It sounds like they had a great time. The concert you went sounds neat. Glad you had a great time too. I agree with Jamie, the kid interviews are the best. Thanks for the contribution, Madison!
I think the car ride was the highlight of our girls weekend, FOR SURE! LOL! J/K I really enjoyed spending quality time with you Jodes! I have one question for you...Are you rocking out in your ROCKS?
XOXO-
Rosa
Oh yeah! Hot Mama 'fo sho'! And the care ride was a hoot, I am still smelin' Mama Carmen's nail polish!
I LOVE the new blog look! Isn't Jamie a great blog leader. She always has such cute ideas that are fun copy. Looks great!
Jamie is the coolest! I think she needs to stop all this talk about being so un-cool as a kid, I just don't buy it!
Need I remind you of the Guess patch? It was not a hoax, I was 100% dork :) Yes, I love the new look, isn't that web site great?
Madison's report is soooo cute! Speaking of shopping, I'm probably going on my Portland shopping trip on November 3rd, so you want to come?
I would love to go but Ronnie and I will be flying back from vacation that day. We will have to get back and rescue my parents from the kids. We are trying to get a little vacation in before he starts work again. More to come on that...
Your blog is looking sassy Jodee!
Post a Comment