Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Littlest Guitar Hero

Bex loves to grab the guitar and jam with daddy. He was so cute dancing to the tunes, I had to catch it on video. He even raises his arms in the air at the beginning and end of each song and cheers like the characters on the game do. What a silly!


5 comments:

Janessa said...

That is too cute! He is getting so big! The black and white pict is great. I love the way he raises his hand even and then has to get fives from everybody. Rock on Bex!!!

foreveryoung said...

What a proud daddy moment! I'm sure every father aspires for their son to become a hard core guitar hero champ! So cute, and his long golden locks are killing me. Darn Jayden's half Chinese hair that goes everywhere but down.

Jodee said...

Sad day, just a few days after I took that video I went to get the kids hair cuts. Beckham's was getting into his eyes and I was getting the "oh SHE is so cute" from strangers, so I thought it was time. This is his 3rd haircut but 1st professional one. NEVER AGAIN! the guy chopped it and it is way short! OK, so maybe it isn't way short compared to some, but too short for my Bex. I can't wait for it to grow out, I think Ronnie and I have commented at least once a day since it was cut how we will never take him again!

Rachel said...

I think Juston and I may be the only two people on the planet who have never played guitar hero! I keep hearing how great it is. I may have to give it a try. FYI-Beckham is so dang cute!

Carson Calderwood said...

Born to rock!