Monday, January 07, 2008

Ringing in 2008!
OK, I know I am a little late with this but Happy New Year! We spent New Years eve with our good friends the Calderwoods. They came over for a sleepover and rowdy new years eve party!. Of course we played Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution, ate lots of junk, laughed, played with the kids, and stayed up as late as we could. We did make it to midnight but not much later. We got up the next morning and had breakfast and got a little more GH in before saying goodbye. Their son Trevor proved himself to be quite the GH expert. He was pretty good and it is hard to do especially with little hands. Rock on Trey! We are especially grateful for our good friends, our family, and our health. We have had a pretty adventurous 2007 and hope that 2008 is just as exciting (minus another move and job change, we will stay where we are for now thanks!) We hope that you are all having a wonderful 2008, and that this year brings many blessings of health, safety, and joy!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I'm finally done getting caught up on my posts, so I can finally read what you've been up to! What a fun New Years. I swear, you guys always luck out to have friends wherever you go. I'm feeling like an old fogie because I still have never played GH, I need to come stay with you so that I can revisit my youth! And I'm still waiting for house pictures. I always love catching little glimpses from the pictures, it looks beautiful! Happy New Year and I don't know if you can compete this year with the excitement, you guys definately had an eventful 07!

Janessa said...

Party, party! You guys are always having a party. So fun! As I was looking at these pictures I was enjoying the sneak peeks at your house too. I really love what I'm seeing. I'm very anxious for a better viewing though. Don't disapoint us:)