As I was reading through a few of my past posts I realized that they have mostly been about our crazy monkey boy Beckham. So, here is a little bit of what else we have been doing...
.JPG)
.JPG)
Madison started gymnastics a few weeks ago. She LOVES it and learns new tricks to practice at home each week. Beckham loves it too, he has been learning new tricks by watching his sister! (Sorry about the picture quality, I couldn't get very close. Madison is the one in the black leo with her undies hanging out- OOPS!)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Madison had a mid-winter break from school last week and spent the majority of it sick. It was the most beautiful weather we have seen since we have been here too. She did a lot of reading, listening to her "i-pie" and watching movies. Toward the end of the week she was feeling better and got to go play with her friends outside. She has also been attending birthday parties, play dates, and having fun with her brother at home. She is still loving preschool and amazes us each week with what she is learning!
Beckham needs no explanation, you have all been able to witness what he has been up to lately. I am happy to say, he has not continued to climb out of the crib at bedtime or nap time (someone knock on some wood- fast!) However, on another note, I am headed to Home Depot this afternoon to get MORE child locks that he can't open and a few other contraptions to "Beckham proof" our house! We also had another poo incident. I will skip the gory details; let's just say at one point I was holding him upside down by his ankle because it was the only part of him that wasn't covered in poop. (I will be picking up some duct tape at the Home Depot too.)
When he is not getting into things at home he can be seen with his new girlfriend Victoria. Yes, Beckham and Victoria, seen together in Issaquah, WA! We have become good friends with a family we go to church with and who lives just a few blocks away. Their daughter MacKenzie is Madison's age (pictured above in the gymnastics picture) and their other daughter Victoria is a little bit older than Beckham. We have play-dates, babysitting swaps, girls nights, and go to gymnastics together. It is so fun to have friends that live close and it is even better that their mom Kim and I get along great too!
As for Ronnie and I, well, we have found yet another way to spend some quality time together! Ronnie got the Xbox American Idol game from the Calderwoods for his birthday. It is so much fun to sing along and hear yourself "try" to stay on key. We have had many laughs with this game and between it and GH, we are truly becoming Rock Stars! Ronnie had plenty of reason to celebrate this week. He has been studying really hard the past few months for a test he needed to take for work. He FINALLY took it on Monday and got 94%! We are so happy and proud of him! I wasn't really surprised at his score, he always does well on tests, but we were all relieved none the less. I am just happy to have my husband back!
And me, well, I have just been enjoying the fabulous weather we have been having from inside my house. I hurt my back about a month ago and I haven't been the same since. I can't even remember a specific thing that I did to actually hurt it, it just started hurting one day and by a few days later, I was not moving much. It was pretty bad for a few weeks, started getting a lot better, and then Monday I picked up Beckham and something went wrong again cause I have been on the couch ever since. I am really hoping it gets better again soon so I can get back to working out and taking the kids out to enjoy the sun!
We hope you are all having a wonderful week! I can't believe it is already March! Wasn't it just new years eve?
5 comments:
Congrats on the great score!
Too bad your on the other side of the country. The Benners would rock out with you.
I'm so glad she loves her gymnastics class, Kylie kept begging me to let her quit so we finally did. I was bummed. I'm so glad you already found such great friends there (although I knew that it wouldn't take very long!) Congrats to Ronnie on his test score, but I agree, it's not too surprising. He's a smarty pants! And I'm sorry about your back, I wish I was close so that I could take care of you! Well, I don't know how much of a help I would be since I'm feeling so sick, but atleast we could lay on the couch together and keep eachother company while the kids play. CLARIFICATION: we would be laying on seperate couches :)
Ah ha ha! your too funny Jame!
Nice clarification, Jame! Ha, ha, ha. I'm not sick or injured, but I'll grab MY OWN couch and join the party. Sounds like fun! I hope your back gets better, Jodee. That's such a bummer, espically to have the weather getting nice now. Congrats to Ronnie! It's so nice when things like that are over with. I'm glad Madison was able to enjoy some of her break from school. Too bad she was sick for some of it. I'm glad Beckham is staying in his crib for naps and bed time. Does that mean you won't have to resort to the crib tent/cage top?
Post a Comment