Mommy and Me Project
Every so often I try and find a little project that Madison and I can do together. She really loves to do crafty things, especially one on one with me or Ronnie. I have been searching high and low for a cute pin board for her room, I haven't found one that I really liked so I decided we could make one! And that is just what we did.
7 comments:
OH so cute!!
That is too cute! I totally want to put up something like that in my girls' room. Did you just figure it out as you went or did you find a pattern somewhere? That's so fun that you worked on it together too.
I just did it as I went. It was really easy, just some cork board squares from Target, they came in a pkg of 4. Then we covered them with fabric and used a hot glue gun to secure everything. And then some ribon in a criss cross pattern secured at the back with hot glue. I also bought some buttons to decorate with, they are hard to see in the picture but they added a little bling! =) It was easy as can be and so fun!
Darn you, why do you have to be so stinkin far away! (love how I threw in all that mormon slang?) Those turned out soooo cute! I'm starting this little "craft club" thing (yes, cheezy name, we're considering changing it to "club deco") where we're taking turns hosting and coming up with cute crafts. I totally want to steal your idea! We're trying to keep it under $20, is that possible? Could you fly in as a guest speaker for the event? :)
Yes, totally possible. And yes, I will work on that! He He
So creative and very doable. Thanks for sharing your secrets. I'll have to give it a try. You are so clever! Jamie, I love your "club deco". You'll have to pass along the things you do too.
You are so crafty. What a cute idea.
Post a Comment