Well, we crammed it all in again and I am tired! I think I cooked for more people than ever before. Well, maybe not, but it seemed like it.
Here are the stats:
Friday night- 1 BYUbasketball game, 6 home made pizzas, 4 adults, 6 kids, 1 happy Ronnie, and a ton of fun!
Saturday- 2 kids, 2 adults, 2 hours at the DMV, and 2 new WA drivers licences.
1 daddy daughter date, 1 golf convention, and 6 pieces of candy.
1 neighborhood meeting, 20 neighbors, and 1 new disaster plan.
1 dinner party, 3 families, 6 kids, and mounds of food.
Sunday- 3 hours of church, 1 tired toddler, 9 hungry and energetic 7/8 year olds 2 visiting teaching appointments, one dream of a nap!
Have a happy St. Patrick's day, I hope the Leprechauns come visit you tomorrow!
3 comments:
You are CRaZy!!! I am not surprised you pulled this off-you are super woman.
All in one weekend? Man, you guys know how to pack it in!
Oh wow, I thought weekends were for relaxing! It sounds like you guys had a blast, though. I love your homemade pizza party idea. Although I think that in itself would exhaust me, I couldn't even think about doing all the other partying you guys did! Glad you had fun, now go take a nap!
Post a Comment