Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sk8er boi

Beckham was trying so hard to skateboard on this tiny little board meant for a mini Elmo figurine. He was getting so upset that his foot wouldn't fit on the board and that when he stood on it he couldn't roll. It was pretty funny to watch. Ever since he saw the neighbor boys riding skateboards he has wanted to do it so badly. Maybe I should find him a little skateboard just his size. I think he would be a pretty cute skater boy don't you?

6 comments:

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice, and I'm impressed with the Avril spelling.

Janessa said...

He would be the darn cutest little skater! When will he be two? That is such a fun age when they try to immitate everything. I love his determination even if the board is way too small!

Jodee said...

2 on June 11th!

foreveryoung said...

Too cute! He definately has the look, with his luscious locks and all. They have cute little tiny skate boards at Target for like $10. I got one for a b-day present one time, but after reading this I want to go get one for Jayden too!

K said...

That's hilarious! He looks like he may even accomplish his goal! (o:

Rachel said...

That is so funny! My girls try to ride their miny pony figurines around the house. These kids are hilarious!