Trying to be just like Maddie
Having a big sister of my own, I know how cool they can be. I used to drive my sister insane trying to be just like her. I wanted to dress like her, act like her, talk like her, and basically do everything she did. Well, Beckham has figured this out and thinks his big sister is the coolest kid too. My sister and I were closer in age than Beckham and Madison are but I can already see it happening. He studies her every move and quickly learns to do whatever she is doing. He surprises us many times with what he can do. As you will see in the videos, he is quite strong for a little 1 and a half year old! Here are just a few of the things she has been teaching him.
How to do a handstand...
How to eat like a dog... (warning, if you don't like to "hear" people eating (like me!), I suggest you turn your volume down for this one.)
4 comments:
I'm impressed that Beckham can do that!
I love it!! I am just glad to see that I am not the only one with a "monkey-man"
There is nothing sweeter then siblings that love and adore each other. They're so lucky to have each other. You can tell that Madison just loves having Beckham adore her. What cuties!
So cute! Don't you think the Girl/Boy combo is perfect? I used to want 2 girls or 2 boys together, but I think this way turned out pretty good. It seems like they don't fight much because they have different interests in toys and having a girl first, they are so nurturing and actually like when their little brother copies them. Maddie and Bex seem like the best of friends, they are so dang cute!
Post a Comment