Monday, February 04, 2008

A solution to my "problem"...
These are a few of my solutions for keeping Beckham under control, what do you think?



4 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Ha! Ha! I am laughing, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that it might not be such a bad idea, I may have to try it :) I know I tell you all the time, but I LOVE his hair and eyes, quite the little charmer you've got on your hands (even when he's naughty!)

Janessa said...

If he wasn't so darn cute I'd have an easier time believing all these naughty stories you keep telling on him. He looks like he's enjoying each one of your plots to contain him. Does he ever cry? What a cutie!

Jodee said...

Only when he is really hurt or really mad or really tired. It takes a lot to make that kid upset but yes, he does cry! And BTW, he put himself in each and every one of those spots!

Michael Family said...

one word:benadryl.