Happy April Fools Day!
I have never liked April Fools Day. As a kid I was pretty gullible and always falling for the many jokes. Being older, I am a tad bit wiser, but still pretty gullible (Yes Jason, you did get me with the being related to Brigham Young thing, just for a second though!) Anyway, I thought it was my turn to play a joke this year, if you're a blogging friend, try and find your blog on our link list! Piz, Bulie, Shatt, Ah ha ha, I crack myself up!
10 comments:
You're cute, jodonnie!
Ashuck
Jodee,
I had to let you know how wonderful I think you are, and thats no April Fool! Reading your blog is one of my favorite weekly activities. I hope Ronnie realizes how blessed he is to have you for his wife, and well, I guess you are lucky too, he is quite the guy. I have to tell you though, I'm a little dissappointed you didn't plan some wildly fun prank on my dear nephew. I was so looking forward to that! Say hello to your family for us, we love you!
Ok, I'm trying this again. I don't know why it listed me as anonymous, you already know I'm technology challenged. I'm trying to learn this stuff. Have a great week!
Awe, thanks Pam, you are too sweet!
I have to admit, I am a big sissy when it comes to pulling pranks on people. Because of my own adversions to this holiday, I just can't bring myself to do it.
Madison wanted to put a fake bug on his side of the bed, I thought that would be pretty harmless, but we forgot!
ha ha haaaaa! good joke! i'm with you... i was just too dang tired to play any jokes this year. watch out next year, folks!
Reon... hmmm. Now that IS a new one!
ha! I had totally forgotten that it was April Fools until all my little preschoolers started running around telling each other that there were spiders in their hair. That was always the classic April Fool's joke when I was a kid. And you get an extra laugh for the Jason comment. Sometimes even I still believe him when he tells it because it does sound pretty believable :)
What, I don't get it. Yes, I'm sure I'm looking like the fool here. Help!
Sorry Janessa, I already changed it back. I had the links on by blog mixed up, I took the husband and wife's names and mixed them together and put that as my link. You guys were Jicky, Jamie and Jason were Jamon etc... I had it that way for a little while but it really started to get me confused as well and I changed it back to normal!
Thanks for clearing that up:) You're very clever! I didn't do more for April Fools Day then tell Ricky he had a hole in his pants as he was walking out the door. Ha, ha, ha! Hey, it worked when I was in elementary school.
Post a Comment