Happy Birthday little man!
My little baby is already 2! I know this is what everybody says but it really does seem like yesterday that you were born! You were such a sweet little baby; so good, so smiley. You are still very smiley and happy, there are not many moments when you don't smile. Even when you are causing trouble you usually have that cute little grin upon your face. It has been so much fun to be your mommy! I know I complain a lot about all the things you get into and all the messes you make. You really do get my heart racing many times throughout the day with your daring moves and Kamikaze jumps. But you are so much fun - I am not sure what I would do with a docile, non-energetic, slow baby. I have never had one of those. Even your sister was a crazy mover- she just focused her energy a little differently! I truly love your silly ways, you definitely keep me wondering what you will discover next. So far, you have learned so much. You are a pro at base jumping, soccer ball kicking, tumbling, climbing, basket ball shooting, throwing, running, and Parkour. You still love to eat beans, fruit, and peas. You get super excited to put on your own orange crocks, your hat, and go outside. You are saying a lot of words, I think I don't realize just how much you are talking because of the standard your sister set for you but the Dr. says you are right on track for being a boy, a second child, and a second child with a big sister who talks a lot! Some of my favorite phrases right now are: Ready, set, "GOOOOO", "jew" (juice), shew (shoes), "momma, momma, momma, MOMMMAAAA!!!" (this one comes out a lot, usually when I am not paying enough attention to you- sorry buddy!), "sesus" (Jesus), and "bow" (boat) (said all over town when you see a boat- and there are a lot of boats since we live right by the lake!)
You can spot a truck, bus, or "digger" from a mile away and you get so excited about it. You still love to pretend you are a doggy with your sister and I am often sending you to fetch balls, roll over, and giving you water to lap up. Your sister teaches you many things, she is your best friend. You guys are usually pretty loving to each other and play pretty good together. I do break up fights and put you in time out for hitting her (with that big grin on your face) but somehow, she still manages to give you a good hug when you are out. She loves you so much; so does daddy. You and daddy are little buddies; you always want him to hold you when there is a choice. Whenever he walks in the house after work you are sprinting for the door to try and beat Madison to his legs. You are still "all boy", loving to play with trains, cars, and balls. Occasionally you will ask me to put on one of your sisters tutu's and will play with her dolls but that's OK, I think it's cute - so does Madison. You love to give lots of kisses and hugs and you are starting to sing your goodnight song with us - I love that! Your hair and bright blue eyes are still what everyone comments about. I struggle with the hair thing; I love it long, so does daddy but you get so many comments about being a girl that I don't let it get too long. I cut it the other week and cried after your bath when it was all dry. I missed it, but it will grow - right? For now, we will keep it "sort of long".

7 comments:
Nice video & Happy Bday Beckham!
so cute!! max keeps saying "more beckham" everytime the video stops. happy birthday big boy! we miss you!
Cute post. He shares a birthday with Chuck!
Happy Birthday Beckham. You are one cute boy, you must get it from your parents.
OMG! I loved the video. He looks like his Dad! So cute.
Happy birthday little man! I can't believe he's two, although with all the trouble he gets into it sounds like he's been ready for the terrible two's for a while :) Totally kidding, like you said, your life would definately not be as fun and exciting if he wasn't so active. I miss being close and watching his little personality develop, so thankgoodness for the blog. He is seriously too cute and I love all his energy!
Happy birthday Beckham! He is such a cutie and hope you had a fun time with family celebrating!!
Post a Comment