Adventures in Winslowland
.jpg)
Ronnie's Aunt and Uncle wanted to take their son on a fun spring break this year. He couldn't think of any other place in the world he would rather be than with us! Okay, maybe not, but we can think so right? We were lucky enough to spend a few days with them while they toured the sights of Seattle. We tried to be good tour guides but I think they ended up entertaining us more than we entertained them. Our kids couldn't get enough of cousin josh and he was so sweet to play with them, sit with them in the squishy back back seat, throw rocks with them, go down the slide with them, and pretty much do whatever they wanted him to do.
.jpg)
.jpg)
On Good Friday we took the ferry over to Poulsbo WA for lunch. Poulsbo is a neat little town also named "little Norway". It was settled in 1892 by Norwegian loggers and still retains a great Norwegian feel. We strolled down main street and explored the docks taking many pictures and spending quality time with family we don't get to see very often. And of course, what trip to "Norway" would be complete without a little chocolate! Yum!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
On Good Friday we took the ferry over to Poulsbo WA for lunch. Poulsbo is a neat little town also named "little Norway". It was settled in 1892 by Norwegian loggers and still retains a great Norwegian feel. We strolled down main street and explored the docks taking many pictures and spending quality time with family we don't get to see very often. And of course, what trip to "Norway" would be complete without a little chocolate! Yum!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I can't think of a funner place to go for spring break, although a nice sunny spot on the beach would be a close second:) You guys always find the coolest places to take your company. If we're ever in the Seattle area, I know who to call for a tour guide. I'm glad your kids had a fun time with cousin Josh. There is nothing cooler then having a big kid to follow around and hang out with.
I love Poulsbo! It was one of our favorite family trips to do on a Saturday...did you stop at their yummy bakery?
Hope you guys are doing well!
What isn't there to do in Seattle, seriously? It seems like you guys are always finding such fun places to explore every weekend, I think I want to go there next spring break too!
So, I'm totally checking you out (for like the tenth time). I love your comments on Jamie and Janessa's blogs, do you mind if I become a visitor?
Visit me at danwoodwardfamily.blogspot.com
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Every time I seepictures of them it makes me sad that I don't get to see them more regularly! You guys always have so much fun. I love reading about it!
Post a Comment