The last 24hrs.
Highlighter ALL over the kitchen table
pink chap stick ALL over the bathroom door, wall, counter, and boy
toy tool box thrown at sisters head
ball thrown over balcony at mom
food on shelf in pantry all over floor
toy truck to sisters back
got up 5 times at nap time and 3 at night
2 diaper explosions
too many time outs to count
one spanking (and mom NEVER spanks me!) which resulted in laughing at mom
one full roll of toilet paper unrolled into toilet
one full replacement roll of toilet paper unrolled into trash
sippy cup chucked onto floor, cracked, and contents leaked all over couch
For those of you who actually fell for Ronnie's little April Fools Day prank (see below)- think again!

11 comments:
Whew - that wore me out. The little prank had Richard going and I said, "umm..... think again - it's April fool's Day." Did you guys do that last year, too? AH HAH - won't work on us next time!
It drives me nuts when the boys are getting in trouble and they have a huge smile on their face! It reminds me of Ronnie laughing at me when we were kids;) Hang in there, we love you!!
Jodee - thanks for the helpful hint about square foot gardening! That may be my solution!
All in 24 hours?! You poor thing!!! That's more then I could keep up with. I think I would have given out more then just one spanking. So you're not really pregnant with twins? I was getting so excited for you. Good one Ronnie!
That was awesome, too bad I missed it yesterday, you might have fooled me. I should start writing down things like that when my kids have a crazy day. Seriously, that was a LOT of trouble!!! What a naughty adorable boy! So familiar!!!
Oh Jodee! I laughed out loud when I read your "For Sale" post a few weeks ago but this post made me cry! Why are boys so stinkin' cute and so much stinkin' trouble?
Oh my gosh I have no hope-it will never get better will it? Grey exhausts me constantly-your post a few weeks ago left me laughing but this one left me in tears and not because Im laughing.
Oh man, that little monkey! Atleast he's still as cute as ever and atleast you don't have two more of him on the way :)
WOW! He is definitely a busy one! I'm worried my little Gavin is going to rival the things that Beckham does.....wish me luck! I hope your days are better! Loved the little April Fools joke. Must say though, I'm not sure I'd wish twins on too many people!
Is this an April Fool's joke, too?! :) Sounds like Beckham needs a trip to our house and mom needs to get out and take a break! :)
Oh Jodee! Shnikees! Don't you just love this age? Sounds like you and I could commiserate. I have now decided to just sit them in front of the TV all day...not really, well, ok, sometimes!
Post a Comment