Chapman Family is Expanding!
With Beckham turning 3 this year, Ronnie and I have been discussing quite a bit the future of our family. Our kids have been our greatest joy and we made the decision in the Fall to try for another baby. Well, apparently our prayers we answered not only quickly, but doubly as I am PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!
It is still early (I'm only 8 weeks along), but everything is looking good so far. I feel nervous, excited, hormonal and emotional all at the same time. I don't know how I'm going to fare carrying two kids, but if Octomom can do it, I guess I can too. Maddie has been hoping for a baby sister: now maybe she can get two sisters, or one of each. Just please not two boys; I don't think I could handle that.
12 comments:
Do you get angry at your husband when emotional? I know I do
Congrats babe. I'm so proud of you. I didn't realize we were telling people yet.
Seriously?? Is this an April Fools Day joke?
If not, Congrats! If anyone can do it, you can Jodee!
Nice try babe!
The rumors are gonna fly at church now!
Great April Fool's joke. I came to congratulate you then I realized what day it was. HAHAHAHA!
I almost believed you......just almost!
OK, if it is real, congratulations, and if not, that was way funny and I totally fell for it!
Did you and Travis plot this together?
I don't believe you! You would've already told me and would not be so happy all the time. Good one, though!
April Fools!
Haha ha- funny- I'm a little behind in reading your blog, but this one caught my attention because I'm a little biased- TWINS ARE GREAT! (if you were truly having them!) :)
Hope all is well-
Sounds like you are very busy with your son!!! :)
~Amy
Dang! I wish I would have read this on Wednesday!! I would have totally believed it! :)
Post a Comment