Curran Todd Pace

I can't even believe it has been one year since you left your little body and went to live with Heavenly Father. You are missed so very much! I did a lot of thinking about you and your sweet family today. I watched your movie a few times, listened to a lot of songs that remind me of you, looked at all the cute pictures of your happy little face, and tried to send lots of kisses your way. I pray that you were near your family, giving them angel kisses and sweet feelings of joy. They miss you so much! I can't wait for the day when I get to see your mama hold you in her arms once again. Thank you for all that you have taught me and for making me want to be a better person. I love you Curr-T!
3 comments:
This really touched my heart when I read it!
XOXO-
Rosa
I can't believe it has been a whole year....what an amazing angel with an amazing family. I'm forever grateful that we had the chance to meet him. We love you, Curran!
What a special tribute for a special little angel. I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have of the eternities.
Post a Comment