On the 11th day of Christmas, our true love gave to us...
11 Mrs. Fields Cookies (my fav!) and 11 rolls of banana stickers!
I really love how creative and sweet Ronnie is with his gifts. He really knows what we love and goes out of his way to make each gift special. Even Beckham gets to have fun; he is completely content with helping daddy pick the presents out and wrap them and he loves to help Madison tear into them each day. I really want to remember each day and each thoughtful gift so since this is like my scrapbook, you all get to read about it too!
4 comments:
What a great tradition!! What's with the banana stickers?! Don't get it, but I DO GET the Mrs. Fields cookies! hee hee. YUMMY! That sure makes the holidays fun and exciting! Keep sharing what your next 10 days are!
Yes, the banana stickers deserve an explanation. I didn't even know you could buy banana stickers...I'm excited to see what other fun and creative gifts he comes up with.
I've always wanted banana stickers...
-Rosa
so the banana stickers are from his mission. In Honduras all the missionaries collected them. They are pretty cool, he has thousands of them, I will have to take a picture of his collection. Anyway, Madison loves stickers- even banana stickers!
Post a Comment