On the 8th day of Christmas, our true love gave to us...
A sweet 80's calendar and 8 yummy rice krispies treats
My son also wanted to give me a little something, all he could think of was a big fat lip! Don't I look tough?
He was sitting on my lap and decided to lean forward and then propel his body backward as hard and as fast as he could hitting his hard head right on my lip. He was not phased.
5 comments:
Yes, you look so tough! Ouch!!!!
love-
Rosa
It looks even worse today and guess what, we are taking family pictures! Nice, I'll be the one with the big fat blue lip! Lets hope my BB concealer can do the trick! Ronnie was on the floor laughing when he saw this picture, I just had to post it!
Leland did the same thing to me once and gave me a black eye. Crazy kids!
Ouch! That looks pretty bad. What a tough mom. Great picture!
Post a Comment