The third, second and first days of Christmas!
On the third day of Christmas our true love gave to us...
Three mickey mouse panties and three yummy smelling holiday candles
On the second day of Christmas our true love gave to us...
Two sheepskin boots and two tickets to a daddy daughter date!
It used to make me laugh when I saw people wearing these in California. It never gets below 60 so most of the time you see them wearing these boots with mini skirts. Anyway, I never thought I would own a pair myself but since I have arrived in Washington, each time I go outside I think, "hmm, a pair of boots to quickly pull on and keep the bottoms of my jeans dry and my toes warm would really be useful right now." I don't really like heavy rain boots nor do I love looking like a 5 year old so, I thought a pair of sheepskin boots would do the trick. Oh was I right- they are fabulous! And I guess they are supposed to regulate your feet in warm or cold weather so, to all those girls in CA that I laughed at in the 70 degree weather with their boots and mini skirts- I apologize!
As for Madison, she is so super excited to go on a date to see Stars on Ice and out to dinner with her daddy.
On the First day of Christmas our true love gave to us...
As for Madison, she is so super excited to go on a date to see Stars on Ice and out to dinner with her daddy.
On the First day of Christmas our true love gave to us...
Oh yes, the days of trying to manually open the lens on my ghetto camera are over! I am the new owner of a great Canon Digital Elf! I love it! Our last camera was starting to take some really not so great pictures, the battery was always running out, and the lens cover fell off after it got sand in the track so we had to open it by carefully flipping a little button to the side and make sure not to touch it at all or it would close on us. I guess that's what you get for taking it to the beach so many times! Anyway, I am loving my new one, it takes good pictures, video, and has a ton of really good editing features directly on the camera that I will have to figure out one of these days! Stay tuned for some real live action packed video on the blog! Yippee!
So I have been totally spoiled and have loved every second of it! I am not sure if I deserve it but I'll take it. We have really enjoyed this new tradition and plan to continue it, and expand upon it next year. We think that we will do the 12 days of service as well. We will think of 12 different service projects that we can do as a family that correspond to each day. Like make 12 cookies for a friend, take 2 coats to a shelter, rake five yards etc... I am already gathering ideas so if you have any good ones, let us know! Thanks to my husband for making this Christmas in our new home so special for us. We love you like a million!
3 comments:
S-P-O-I-L-E-D!! But yes, you do deserve it :) I just want to know what you got HIM for Christmas? He set the bar pretty high! I love the panties, it makes me laugh trying to picture Ronnie picking out the perfect pair. What a fun Christmas and I love your service idea.
I know! Thats just it, I feel like a total dork because we were not supposed to get eachother much for Christmas (that post to come). So I got him the typical shirts, book, movie etc... I am so not worthy!
That is such a sweet and fun tradition! I agree with Jamie. Totally spoiled :) I LOVE the boots. They sound very functional and they look so cute. I'm excited about your camera. You'll have to let me know what you think. Our camera is on the brink of death, so we will soon be in the market for a new one too. Hope Ronnie enjoys his shirts and movies :)
Post a Comment