Friday, December 21, 2007

On the 4th day of Christmas, our true love gave to us...

13 (1+3=4) new Christmas songs by Josh Groban and 4 princess bath things.
If you have not listened to this CD, you must buy it, borrow it, download it, bootleg it- whatever, it is amazing. I especially love track 2, Drummer boy! The BEST!

And a few more pictures for your holiday enjoyment.

We had our little family Christmas last night since we are headed to my parents house tomorrow. We wanted to have a little Christmas in our new house and not have to lug as many presents around. Bex really got into the opening part, he couldn't stop himself!


Wait, not yet!

The perfect book for my little wild man!

Thanks for the new hats Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Turpin, we love them!

We hope that you all enjoy your Christmas wherever you are! We will be in Oregon partying with my parents, grandma, sister, and Robb! We love and miss you all! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Janessa said...

So fun to see all the fun things your honey is getting you (and Madison) for Christmas. What a fun tradition. I'm glad you guys had a fun early Christmas and hope you have a fun and safe trip to be with family. P.S. Ricky just got me Josh Gorban's CD. LOVE it!!! I think I'm still going to be listening to in in July.

foreveryoung said...

I just made Jason sit down and review all of the presents from Ronnie. I'm hoping my not-so-subtle hint will work for next year :) What fun and creative gifts. I'm glad you guys had a fun pre-Christmas party and have a wonderful and safe trip at your parents!

foreveryoung said...

PS-I loved your Christmas card, the picture was adorable and Jason and I were cracking up about Maddie's love affair with Deal or No Deal. Although Jason's convinced that Ronnie has something to do with the fact that she knows all the names of the beautiful models :)

Christine said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I LOVE the tradition that Ronnie is carrying on from his dad - what great, creative presents. Way to go Ronnie!