Nine!
There aren't enough cheesy lines, corny pictures, or sappy words in this world to tell you how much I love you so I won't even try. But I will say this...
9 years is not long enough, you're stuck with me for at least a few more!
I love you despite your stinky bum.
You make me laugh every day; if not with you, at you. But what does it matter really?
You make me feel like the prettiest girl in the room no matter where we are.
And I know that if I was ever in danger, you would come out swinging; with or without your glasses on!
Happy anniversary babe, you are perfect in every way... for me! I adore you!
And really, can you get any cuter than us?
9 comments:
Awe, how sweet. That was one of the best anniversary posts I've ever seen! Great picture too!
I absolutely LOVE all your summer time pictures. I also have to agree with all the things you like about summer. I love it when my kids smell like sunblock. I though I was weird... maybe we both are:)
Love and miss you and your beautiful babies!!
Becca
That is too cute! What a PERFECT couple. Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 9 happy wonderful years together!!!
You are a cute couple and Happy Anniversary. We are only 3 years ahead of you.
I could have gone my whole life without knowing about Ronnie's stinky bum. But congrats anyway! I love the pic.
1 more until double digits!
If that's not romantic, then I don't know what is! Happy anniversary! Atleast you guys actually remembered yours, so I guess that's a good sign :) By the way, when I do the slide show in the blog book, I just upload each picture individually then do the montage layouts. Does this mean you've been converted to blurb?
you are both so adorable-happy anniversary!
So cute! And funny. Congrats on 9 years!
Post a Comment