We're back!
We just got back from a week in Utah visiting friends and family. I have lots of pictures to get to but for now, click here and scroll down... We had family pictures taken by the lovely and talented Rachel Sandberg. I found her through a friends blog and have admired her photography since day one. We were able to set up a session when we were in Utah and meet in person. It was a blast and I am SO thrilled with the results. She managed to get some amazing shots even with my two tired kids and my huge shirt that I now know makes me look preggers! She posted a few of them on her photo blog- I can't wait to get the rest! This little lady has talent behind the lens; if you are ever in Utah, give her a call, you won't be disappointed.
9 comments:
So beautiful! What great photos. Dang - we missed ya! We were in Utah for a few days last week, too. One of these days we will catch up with you all.
Love the pictures!You have such a photogenic family!
OMGOSH! I absolutely love the pictures!! You guys look great! What a cute eternal family! :o) I love it! Can't wait to see you in 15 days but whos counting? (wink, wink)
Besos y abrasoz,
Rosa :o)
Really great pics! You almost gave your adoring public what they were looking for. I'm sure there will be an outcry for more photos of Ronnie's feet, since that's what most of his fans love most about him. But despite the lack of foot fotos, the photo shoot looks like a huge success!
Those are amazing!!! She did a great job. You guys are all so photogenic!! I miss you and love you. (FYI-Peter is wanting to go the eagles game in Seattle. I think it is in November.) I will keep you posted.
Awesome pictures. She did a great job. I like the one with you and Ronnies kissing...Ouch! Sexy :)
Well aren't you just sweet Jodee! I had a great time photographing your cute family. So great to finally meet in person!
Yes they did turn out amazing! Did you get the email I sent you describing in great detail how perfect they were? :) It was also fun talking to you, glad you had a great trip and I can't wait to here (and see) all about it!
Great pics, Jodee!!! What an adorable family you have! It was great to see you guys when you came to Utah!
Post a Comment