Happy Birthday Curran
Because of you...
All the kids here...
Got all of this...

I think they were pretty happy!
The kids and I went to Children's in Seattle to deliver the donations for Curran's toy drive. They were so excited to see us that they gave us a tour of the whole place! It was good for the kids to see where all those neat things will be going and who they will be helping. The hospital specifically needed art supplies and scrap booking stuff so, that is what we requested. Thanks for the donations everyone!
6 comments:
What a wonderful way to celebrate the life of such a special little boy. You are amazing! That's going to be an experience that your kids (well, at least Madison) will always remember. I need to find (make) more opportunities for my kids to serve like that. Thanks for being such a great example!
Jodee you are amazing! Thanks for being an example to me
You are seriously one of the most thoughtful people I know. You are such an example to me and especially to your kids. That Curran is something special and I can only imagine how much it meant to the Pace family to see his legacy living on like this.
Omgoodness! Let the tears flow!! Thanks again, Jod, for making me weepy. I couldn't believe that I logged onto your website this morning to seemy beautiful baby's face. Jodee, you are seriously one of the best friends I have, and you just keep proving that to me over and over. Why can't we live closer???? I hope that you continue to do a toy drive with me each year. You have definitely gone above and beyond what friends do for friends. I hope, one day, to repay the favor..... I sure love you!!
That is so sweet. You are one awesome mom. We could all learn a little from you. Way to go.
Love this post and sweet Curran's face!! Miss him... I need to still deliver my toys! Thanks for reminding me. Hey, I need your address for Christmas cards- will you email it to me @ pamperedjules@yahoo.com? Thanks babe!
Post a Comment