Happy 32nd Birthday!!!
taken to lunch. surprised at work with cake, balloons, and cards. most fav. meal cooked for dinner. little treasures given by the kidlets.
I hope we made you feel special on your special day. We love you!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Madison found a keg of root beer while shopping for his birthday dinner. "Mom, dad would just LOVE this! Wouldn't he?" Who wouldn't love a keg of root beer?
6 comments:
What the ....??? That keg is awesome! Where'd you get it?
good ol' Fred Meyer
Looks like fun! We got a that keg one time too (Cost Plus World Market) and it was a big hit. Then I saw it for $7 less at Costco. Fun times!
That keg is hilarious. Did you guys down it all that night or are you going to be having rootbeer floats for FHE treats for the next month? BTW, don't you just love our twinner profile picture? I just want to be like Jodee, what can I say?
Looks like the party was a raging kegger, ha ha I crack myself up. You guys really are such a cute family, and I'm sure Ronnie wouldn't want to spend his birthday any other way. Happy b-day!
I know this is late, but Happy B-day Ronnie! Your wife is so nice to take pictures of you on your special day! Miss you guys...
Post a Comment