Sunday, February 22, 2009

The toothfairy strikes again


Madison lost her third tooth. No, I will not be posting about EVERY tooth that wiggles it's way out. This one was fun though. It wasn't even loose until she smacked her face into the wall while playing tag with Ronnie. She was bleeding, crying, and in full-on drama mode until Ronnie told her it was loose. She immediately stopped crying, wiggled the tooth and got a huge smile on her face. After a few days of pushing it around with her tongue, we finally got it out. The tooth fairy didn't disappoint and gave her another Silver Dollar. And if you can believe it, she is even cuter with a big toothless grin!
The next picture if for Grandma C. Madison got a new leo for gymnastics and wanted to show you that it was your favorite colors. Miss you!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

First you try to sell your son then you knock your daugther's tooth out. I don't know about you guys:) I love that first picture. She looks so excited.

foreveryoung said...

I love the toothless grin! The one tooth Kylie lost has already grown back in. We miss you guys!