Monday, February 23, 2009

For Sale...

one cute little toddler.

Name: Beckham Dennis Chapman
Sex: Male
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Age: 2 years and 8mo.
Height: just shy of 3 ft.

Qualifications:
-Can get his own food
-Can pass as a boy or a girl
-Paints beautiful murals
-Requires little sleep
-Will work for m&ms, and can retrieve them himself
-If ever abducted, can scream "NO" louder than humanly possible.
-He is extremely protective; he will bite, hit, kick, or pull the hair of anyone who threatens his "property" (i.e. snacks, cars, trains, monster trucks, or momma).













Really though, before someone calls CPS on me, I do love this kid. He keeps me smiling, loving, and cleaning all day long! He is a mommas boy through and through. Yesterday I said to Ronnie "Thanks baby!" and Beckham quickly replies "No! Dat daddy! Me, Bakum, momma's baby!"

13 comments:

Sarah Carlston said...

Love this post! Thats hilarious! Did you get the pen off the walls? He is so cute and adorable!

Hope you guys are doing well!

Janessa said...

Man, what is it about this age? He and Parker would have a blast together. I love all the pictures documenting the deeds. That's so sweet that he's still your baby. Parker's starting to tell me he's not my baby, he's my big boy. How dare he?!

Janessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janessa said...

Oops, sorry. I posted the same comment twice.

Marisa said...

What a cute naughty kid :) We miss you guys, but I guess we'll see you Saturday! I'm lookin' forward to some country twang!

jhoopes said...

What a cute post!

Anna said...

we have those same murals!

K kid said...

This made me laugh. What great skills and talents! Now where's your appreciation of them? :)

foreveryoung said...

Ha! What a great post! I love little mama boys, it makes all the naughtiness worth it. Oh he's a cute one, I may just have to make an offer (do you take credit cards??)

Melanie said...

Beckham is such a cutie - we'll take him! Although him and Christian together nonstop every day could spell trouble...

Alisha said...

You are so dang funny Jodee! Cute post!

Heather said...

Don't we all have those days where are children are just impossible? I love the pictures.

Rachel said...

I'll take him Jodee! He is adorable little naughty thing! ;-)