Well, if you're going to be a groupie, I guess that's a pretty good band to go after! They definately have talent, and it's cool how many different instruments they use. Go Blind Pilot!
It looks like the pregnant violinist just have gone into labor!
I liked them live soo much better b/c they had all the other instruments. I would by the CD again if the rerecorded it w/ the whole group. I think the steel guitar really adds some depth to their sound, but maybe that is just my country roots talking.
3 comments:
Well, if you're going to be a groupie, I guess that's a pretty good band to go after! They definately have talent, and it's cool how many different instruments they use. Go Blind Pilot!
It looks like the pregnant violinist just have gone into labor!
I liked them live soo much better b/c they had all the other instruments. I would by the CD again if the rerecorded it w/ the whole group. I think the steel guitar really adds some depth to their sound, but maybe that is just my country roots talking.
How exciting! Now we can say we saw them before they were famous!
Post a Comment