Snakes and Tulips all in one day
It was a pretty cool place with lots of different reptiles. They had a two headed turtle, albino crocodile, and tons of gigantic snakes.
Beckham stuck with the turtles while his sister wrangled the snakes!
He thought this one was pretty cool with his pig nose. It was OLD!!!.JPG)
.JPG)
Madison got pretty into this. I think at one point Carson even called her his little Brittney Spears. She had that thing wrapped all over her..JPG)
12 comments:
Great pics but ewwww to the snakes....
Seriously. About ur bday weekend can you say spoiled? Tell ronnie I think he is amazing-really.
I'm glad you were picture happy. I love seeing the tulips, the old bus, and the classic red barn pictures!
great shots! Is it the camera or the one behind the camera?
His own little Brittany Spears - ha, ha, ha! Way to be brave with the snakes. Sounds like a fun day. Great pictures!
I'm loving the photo-news!
Beautiful tulips and a new Mr. Cannon, quite the deadly combination! That Madison is way braver than me, yikes!
Great pics!
The flowers are gorgeous! I wish I could have been there. I remember every time we went to the zoo we always had to go to the reptile house. Now I know why, like father like daughter;)
When did you hit the tulip festival? We have missed it every year and I thought we were too late again this year. Great job with the pictures, too!
Those are great pictures...are they from your new camera?
Fun, beautiful pics! You are doing a great job with your new camera.
We have yet to go to the tulip festival and I have wanted to every year. We also have a free admission ticket to that Reptile place and so we should get there also...my kids would love it!
Fun pictures and you do such a great job. Your kids look adorable.
Post a Comment