8 is great!
| Isabel, Eliza, Sarah, Madison, Jasleen, Sophia, Emmy, Samantha |
Madison turned 8 on Thanksgiving Day this year. Before we took off to Oregon we gathered some of her sweet friends for a birthday party at Honey Do Ranch in Carnation. It is a beautiful place run by a super nice family and they put on a great party! All I had to do was show up with the girls!
Madison is in love with horses and could think of no better way to spend her birthday than riding. The girls were all able to decorate and ride their horses before having cupcakes and playing with the rest of the farm animals. It was a cold day but nice and sunny and the rain held off until after the party. The girls had a blast and Ronnie and I were so pleased with how it all worked out. Happy Birthday Madison, we love you!
Madison taking care of Star
Bianca showing M how to pick Star's hooves
Bex wasn't so sure about riding at first but he saw how much fun the girls were having and decided to let little Pokey take him for a ride.


5 comments:
WOW!! That sounds like the absolute perfect birthday party for a horse-lover like Madison. How fun!!!
How fun! What a great idea for a party!
I can't see behind the bars very well, is that Ronney equine a "donkey" :-)
What an awesome party! The only thing missing is Kylie in that line up :( Happy birthday, Madison! I can't believe it's been 8 years since our friendship blossomed in the mother's lounge.
Ha, ha! Love the Ronney horse! What a fantastic party. I have a horse lover too that would die to have a party like that. How fun and easy!
Post a Comment