Madison's baptism
December 11th our little Madison was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a beautiful day that we were able to share with many friends and family. My parents and Kellee and Robb came up from Oregon, Ronnie's parents and little sister came in from Utah, and my Aunt Cheryl was even able to make it from Mississippi thanks to a business trip in Portland. Madison was the star for the day, just as she likes it.
Madison was lucky to have her good friend Sarah baptized with her on the same day. It was so cute when they were both getting dressed after the baptisms. They were both so giddy and excited.
We are very proud of her choice to be baptized and follow the example of our Savior. And we are so grateful for wonderful friends and family who helped support Madison on her special day. Thank you!






3 comments:
Congratulations! What a special day. Madison looks like an angel. I love her dress! I'm glad you had some family make it for the event even. That always makes things like this so special.
I know I say the same thing like every time I comment but WE LOVE MADISON! Sorry we ended up missing the after-party. We had a Reese situation :) But we hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
What a special day for a special girl, she is glowing and beautiful! Isn't it crazy to see your baby getting baptized, kind of surreal? We're so proud of you and love you Maddie!
Post a Comment